Rodman's Pharmacy Hours:
Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Due to Vaccine supply we have limited availability. Every Monday at 10:00am we open scheduling for the following week. If no slots are currently available please check back next Monday.
Use the link here to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
*You must be over the age of 12 years old to receive the COVID-19 vaccine*
Got questions? We have answers.
How can I refill my prescription at Rodman's? What is the refill process?
- There are two ways customers can easily refill prescriptions at Rodman's.
- Rodman's Pharmacy has a 24-hour voicemail system where patients may leave their refill information such as name, preferred contact phone number, refill number, pickup time, and any other relevant information. Call 202-363-1041.
- Customers can also call into the pharmacy directly and speak to pharmacy staff. Call 202-363-3466.
What is the best way to contact the pharmacy?
- Direct line to the pharmacy: 202-363-3466
- Fax: 202-363-7234
Is there a return policy?
- Rodman's does not accept pharmacy medication returns.
Does the pharmacy offer medication disposal?
- No, Rodman's pharmacy does not offer medication disposal.
What kind of insurance is accepted?
- Rodman's pharmacy accepts most major insurances. For more specific questions regarding your insurance, please contact the pharmacy.
Does the pharmacy accept coupons or discount codes for prescriptions?
- Rodman's pharmacy accepts drug manufacturer coupons.
What is the procedure for new patients of Rodman's pharmacy?
- When new patients come to Rodman's pharmacy, we make the process quick and easy with only two steps:
- Customers provide RX insurance card upon check in.
- Customers fill out a new patient form which asks for basic information required by law and in order to process insurance.
- To save time in the store, this information can also be given over the phone.
What separates Rodman's pharmacy from other drugstores?
- Our pharmacy stands out from other's in two main ways:
- Great customer service: At our pharmacy, you can be sure you'll receive the best care from our pharmacist and pharmacy staff who are always available for assistance and counseling with patients. Our staff is dedicated to great and consistent communication with patients and doctors in order to provide the best quality care.
- Dedication to supply: We know out-of-stock prescriptions can be frustrating and can cause discomfort. At Rodman's, we guarantee to do everything in our power to find drug/OTC items for our customers even when supplies are low.
How is customer security and privacy protected?
- Rodman's is HIPPA compliant and follows standard HIPPA guidelines.
What in-store services does Rodman's pharmacy offer?
- Rodman's offers in-store vaccinations for patients including vaccines for influenza, pneumonia, shingles, COVID, etc.
- Walk-in vaccination hours: Monday - Friday from 10 AM - 4 PM
- Please note pharmacy staff takes a lunch break from 12 PM - 1 PM and will be unavailable during that time
Does the pharmacy test for diseases or illnesses such as COVID?
- No, Rodman's does not offer testing for any diseases or illnesses. However, at-home tests can be purchased for many health concerns at Rodman's pharmacy. For questions about at-home tests sold in our store, please contact the pharmacy.