Rodman's Medical Supply offers a wide range of services and products including rentals, bathroom supplies, stockings, and more!
Rodman's Medical Supply Hours are the same as general store hours.
Got questions? We have answers.
What can I rent?
- Rodman's offers rentals on non-motorized wheelchairs, transport chairs, and knee scooters.
How can I contact the Medical Department directly with questions?
- For specific questions about our medical supplies, you can directly email Dr. Pankaj Vishnoi using the email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak to someone on the phone, use the general store number, (202) 363 - 3466.
Are there returns on medical supplies from Rodmans?
- Items such as stockings, commodes, sitz baths, urinals, raised toilet seats, bathroom supplies such as shower stools, and any similar items may not be returned.
- For other items, Rodmans allows up to two weeks for returns with a receipt. If you think you may have to return an item, it is always best to ask about the return policy for a specific product before your purchase.
Do I need a prescription to purchase any medical supplies?
- No, a prescription is not required to purchase our medical products. However, prescriptions can sometimes help to advise on which products will be the best fit for a patient.
Does Rodmans currently offer delivery or shipping for medical supplies?
- Yes, Rodmans can deliver to nearby areas. Delivery charges will depend on distance with a minimum of $25. A Rodman's employee will happily deliver medical supplies to you if needed, just call the store or email Dr. Pankaj.
- We do not currently ship any items through FedEx, UPS, or USPS. All deliveries come directly from the store to your door by an employee.
Can I place an order over the phone for delivery or in-store pickup?
- Yes, we will happily take your orders over the phone or email. However, keep in mind not all of our products are returnable. Before you place an order over the phone or email, you should be sure you know exactly what you are buying. We will happily answer any questions about our products over the phone or email as well.
Can my insurance be applied to medical supplies at Rodman's?
- We do not process any paper work for insurance or accept any insurance during the purchase of medical supplies, including Medicare. Purchases are out-of-pocket payments.
Does Rodman's offer consultations?
- Rodman's medical supply staff cannot provide consolations with customers. We are just the buyers and we strictly follow doctor's instructions and advice. However, our staff will always do the best we can to help you. We can offer advice on issues such as sizing for certain products such as stockings or knee support.